With this trip you get the great opportunity to visit Iceland with me and see a lot of breathtaking places!
And the best? You don’t have to care about anything. I will!
In the past six years i travelled quite a lot. It’s not to tell the people where i’ve been everywhere. It’s to see the world, to realize what humans and nature is capable of and enjoy the beautiful places of our planet.
In October 2016 I visited Iceland for the first time and got so fascinated by the whole country that I want to share my experience with you and offer you an unforgettable trip.
I wanna show YOU what I discovered there and let you enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Iceland.
We will have our homebase centrally located at the southcoast. It will be a nice house in which everyone will have its own room.
From there we will start our five full day trips along the southcoast and the westcoast. That means we will have our luggage in the house and return every evening. So everyone can have a shower and is able to relax.
But be aware: we will have long days on the road! It’s not a relaxing trip but it will be an adventure.
Our vehicle will be a Land Rover Super Defender with 33″ tires, wide-body-kit, a roof rack and a snorkel. The perfect car to explore this wild country!
An overview of our daily schedule:
- Day 0 : we will meet in Reykjavik at the airport, transport to the house
- Day 1: Snaefellsnes National Park (Black Church Budakirkja + Kirkjufellsfoss + Londrangar)
- Day 2: Southcoast Day 1 (Seljalandsfoss + Skogafoss + Dc9 Planewreck + Reynisfjara Black Beach + Vik)
- Day 3: Southcoast Day 2 (Fjadrargljufur +National Park Vatnajökull with its glacier Skaftafell + Glacier Lagoon Jökulsarlon)
- Day 4: Extended Golden Circle (Geysir + Gullfoss + Bruarfoss + Kerid crater + National Park Pingvellir)
- Day 5: Reykjavik Area & Blue Lagoon OR Icelandic Highlands
- Day 6: we will leave the house, transport back to the airport
- Every night: waiting for northern lights
I’ve been at every spot we will visit more than once so it will be flawless without long searching for the perfect spot to park and you can directly start taking pictures and exploring!
This list is just a general overview. We are able to change plans after your individual needs and will come to an agreement in the group.
While our long drives we’ll stop at some places which are worth to see besides of the famous spots.
My main goal is to make you happy and offer you a great experience!
- Pick up and drop off in Reykjavik or Keflavik airport
- Breakfast, food during our tours (e.g. Sandwiches, Fruits, Vegetables) and a hot meal in the evening (cooked daily by ourself with fresh food)
- Water and non-alcoholic drinks
- Transport on the island
- The stay in the house
- All the entry fees (besides Blue Lagoon)
- A lot of fun and countless epic moments!
- Entry to the Blue Lagoon (we will bring you there and in the meantime we do a small alternative programm for everyone who doesn’t want to go into the Blue Lagoon)
- Plane ticket to Iceland (you can get some low-priced tickets from www.wowair.com )
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal snacks
Total price: 1450€.
Our Super Defender:
Some impressions of my last trips:
ast Updated: 06.February.2018